In the pictures you can see that the kids are wearing tie-dye t-shirts. We dyed the shirts as a part of a homeschool group activity a few weeks ago. We must have dyed 50 shirts that day. Most of the kids with our group wore the shirts they made. It seems like every year the kids and I tie-dye some shirts for them....usually in the summer. I always have the kids wear them when we go to crowded places like the zoo because it helps me pick them out of a crowd. Anyway, they were all very proud of their shirts.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
A Field Trip to the Ice Cream Factory
In the pictures you can see that the kids are wearing tie-dye t-shirts. We dyed the shirts as a part of a homeschool group activity a few weeks ago. We must have dyed 50 shirts that day. Most of the kids with our group wore the shirts they made. It seems like every year the kids and I tie-dye some shirts for them....usually in the summer. I always have the kids wear them when we go to crowded places like the zoo because it helps me pick them out of a crowd. Anyway, they were all very proud of their shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment