
This is a trench I have been digging the last few days. Our gray-water line gave up a long time ago. (It is just kitchen sink water and washing machine water) I dug up the old line a couple of years ago and put down a bunch of gravel. It didn't last very long. I'm sick of the puddle of water it makes in my back yard, so I decided it's time to lay down a new line. Poor Steven works too much as it is so I couldn't ask him to do it. I have about 25 more feet to go, and the trench is about 3 feet deep. It is lots of fun in the 95 degree and 90% humidity Houston weather. F U N.
Oh well....it makes for strong backs and big muscles....for FREE!
2 comments:
My goodness girl, don't over do it you will pay the price later in life, just ask my sister.
and I am that sister Kristeen and for real let the men do it and go to the gym! Be easy on your self - and that's an order!
Post a Comment