Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More Birthday Madness






We wanted to send a big thank you to Nanny, Great-Grandma, and Aunt Katherine for the birthday money. Logen had his heart set on getting a new video game. I even tried to talk him into a new bike, but he had other plans. He and Corben absolutely love playing Lego Star Wars on the Playstation. They just came out with a Lego Indiana Jones and I think it is even better. The boys are having a blast together playing this new game. Thanks!!!




Lauren tried to talk Miss Hayden into getting something she would enjoy too. Hayden is way too generous and was willing to go along with her. They were scanning the store shelves looking for something to burn Hayden's money on when I gave her a quick tip that she actually had enough money to get a new bike. Her eyes lit up and she bounded over to the bike section. She picked this nice bike out and she has been so happy with it. Lauren was bummed.....but she will live.

Thanks a bunch everyone! The baby's birthday cash is waiting for just the right thing....maybe a new dress. We have too many baby toys at the moment.

1 comment:

pam said...

Lauren looks cute on her bike toothless and all. I don't remember you having most of your kids on this date, wow.