This is an image I wanted to capture before it was gone. I have spent hundreds of miles behind the jogging stroller looking at those sweet little feet. I love this view. I have always loved Reagan's feet. That might seem like a silly statement, but I knew Reagan's feet before I knew her. She was a big baby and in utero she stayed lodged in one position for almost 3 months. Her feet were always uncomfortably tucked beneath my ribs on my left side. I could always reach down and tickle her feet or feel the roundness of her heels pressed against my side. Despite how large she was and how much baby chub she had she still had then sweet dainty little feet that have always held my heart. The rest of the kids had feet that were more akin to something from a Flintstones cartoon. I loved their feet too, but Reagan's have been unique.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Ten Little Toes
This is an image I wanted to capture before it was gone. I have spent hundreds of miles behind the jogging stroller looking at those sweet little feet. I love this view. I have always loved Reagan's feet. That might seem like a silly statement, but I knew Reagan's feet before I knew her. She was a big baby and in utero she stayed lodged in one position for almost 3 months. Her feet were always uncomfortably tucked beneath my ribs on my left side. I could always reach down and tickle her feet or feel the roundness of her heels pressed against my side. Despite how large she was and how much baby chub she had she still had then sweet dainty little feet that have always held my heart. The rest of the kids had feet that were more akin to something from a Flintstones cartoon. I loved their feet too, but Reagan's have been unique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment