All is well. We still don't have power restored, and we don't expect it to be soon. The tree trimmers at least came and cut the trees off the lines that were down in our neighborhood.....so there is hope. The power company has us estimated to get power back on Thursday, but last Friday they said by Friday evening. LOL
The kids are back home now and getting the opportunity to experience what it is like to rough it (a little anyway). The generator still affords us a few conveniences like being able to run the washing machine and pump water from the well. It only runs when we need it though....so there is no all day computer access or TV.
Oh...and tonight's dinner plan is cornish hens cooked in the dutch oven.....outside.
1 comment:
Hey I'll come to dinner, sound better then what I'm having. I bet the kids might even think its kind of fun for a while. HOpe you get power really soon, so sorry.
Post a Comment