Things have been quite hectic around here lately. I really wish I could find that stinking camera. I think I will have to start looking for a good deal on a new one. So....here's the run down on what has been going on...
-School is going great. We have just been plowing through the books. The kids and I are really enjoying having some structure to our days. We just had a planning meeting last Thursday with our homeschool group and we have got some really fun activities on the calendar for our fall semester.
-Family Camp was canceled. Big Bummer. We had planned to attend a week long family summer camp put on by our homeschool group as a summer vacation. Unfortunately it was canceled, so we are going to have to make some different plans. We are leaning towards some great camping trips.
- We are gearing up for our first year of 4-H. Lauren is raising a pig for the county fair, and we are trying to get involved with the 4-H shooting sports club....if only some people would return their emails. This morning we are going to wash cars for a fundraiser.
- Reading, reading, reading. In the last 2 weeks I have read almost the entire Twilight series of books. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/index.html What an amazing author! I can't remember ever being so wrapped up in a book that I literally could not sleep because I couldn't put it down. There is a movie coming out in November based on book one.....I hope it lives up to the book.
1 comment:
Busy, busy, good luck with 4-H, I did a little 4-H when I was a kid, I always think I should check it out here for my kids, but always wonder why kid of people are running it and then get scared off. Hope she does good.
Post a Comment