Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Beginnings

Well, the Christmas tree has long been packed away. The lights have been taken down. The last of the cookies are gone. It is time to welcome a new year. I couldn't be more grateful for a new year and a new beginning! I am happy to have that dark cloud move on. I survived, and I am stronger because of all I faced last year.......BUT I am elated to have a chance to start anew with a whole new outlook.

On January 1st I finished the last of my medication. I feel like a whole new me. I have new-found energy to tackle some big projects. I'm eager to work in the garden, play with the kids, and paint the house.

I am grateful for so many many things. I wish I had the words....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay so I took a minute to catch up here, and I had no idea you were going through a life threatening illness this past fall! Yikes!!! The midwife in me wants to ask if you have started taking a probiotic to counteract all those antibiotics. Metagenics is THE BEST. Alright, now I can go cook dinner in good conscience. I am so relieved to know you are okay.