Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cluck, Cluck, Cluck

It has been quite some time since I updated my blog regularly. Facebook has helped me to fill my chatty void. I love using it to keep up with what everyone is up to. There are just so many people that I love to keep up with, but I don't get much time to hang out on the phone.

Work on the house is going slowly but surely. I almost have half of the house painted. We have had some bad weather and we have had to go out of town. Things just keep getting in the way. I have become quite a chicken about heights, and my knees shake when I get up high on the ladder. I spend the whole time giving myself a pep talk while I'm up there so I don't have a panic attack. I just love doing things myself though. I love the satisfaction it brings, so I will tough it out and get it done. I'm hoping to finish it up in the next two weeks before it starts to get hot!

Yesterday, Steven and I celebrated our 13th anniversary. We went to the Kemah Boardwalk and had a great time. We had a nice dinner together and then we rode some rides....yep, I'm a chicken about that stuff too....but I had a blast. I talked myself into being adventurous and we rode some scary rides. It was so much fun.

1 comment:

pam said...

Happy A-day. Carl and my son Dylan both hate heights, Carl can deal with it, but Dylan hasn't gotten there yet.