I have so many ideas for blog posts, but not enough time to sit here and upload everything...hopefully soon....I hope.
Things are going well. I have painted everthing but the back of the house....that's on the agenda this week.
Slowly but surely I am getting the landscaping back in shape. Things were very neglected last year when I wasn't feling well. My garden is growin but leaving a little to be desired. Hopefully some TLC will kick it into gear.
We had a very wonderful and much deserved week long family vacation. We made lots of memories. Hopefully I can get pictures posted here soon.
Lauren is an amazing piano player. She is working on a very advanced piece for Hayden's baptism in July. She is very talented!
My running finally feels like it is getting back on track. After I had the PICC line pulled and finished my antibiotics I felt so much better and just jumped right back into my running....a little too fast, and I injured myself. I have dealt with 2 bouts of hip bursitis and had to take time off to let it heal.....not what I wanted to deal with when I finally really felt good and wanted to be out there getting my miles in. If all goes well I have the Houston Marathon on the agenda for next January and possibly another 50miler in February.
With such a hectic year, I have finally felt (and I never thought this would happen) that it is time for the kids to go to public school. There just are not enough hours in the day for me to keep up with all of the household duties, cooking, errands, doctor's appointments, clubs, activities, church, AND schoolwork. Maybe if I only had 2 or 3 kids......but we would rather have our large family. I have faith that things will go smoothly. They are all very bright, and I know they will do well. It will open up even more doors for them. Lauren plans to do orchestra and play the cello. I don't know what I will do with all of my free time....probably volunteer at the school and update my blog a little more :)
Reagan is a little chatter box now....she is getting pretty good at getting her point across. Some of her words include Mama, mommy, dada, no, ya, oh-o, and hi. It seems like she adds a new word every week or so. Oh...and she is terrified of ostriches (but that deserves it's own blog post....more to come)
Hopefully soon I can get around to fleshing the topics out a little. I have tons of pictures and videos to share.....soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment