I'm sitting here just days away from my due date wondering when we will get our chance to meet this little one. I have spent the last three nights with false labor....if that won't teach you patience nothing will. His clothes have been washed and folded. The diapers are bought. Every earthly need he could possibly have has been addressed. The house has been cleaned again and again even though he won't care what it looks like. There are two weeks worth of frozen casseroles filling my freezer and waiting to be eaten....and I'll likely add a few more today just to occupy myself. I admit that I love how fast Steven calls me back when I send him a text to call home. I can't wait for the big day.
Why does time drag now, but once he is in my arms it will fly by?
1 comment:
Hang in there, and best of luck,- cute banner.
Post a Comment