Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Queen of the Coupons



You turn your head for five minutes and look what happens. Apparently Miss Regan thought I should have kept those baby food coupons. She is in to everything lately. She even helped herself to some of her sister's breakfast cereal yesterday....she really likes Cookie Crisp! What a stinker.

2 comments:

pam said...

When Dylan was little and we were living on Base here, he pulled out every puzzle we had and dump them all over the floor, I have like 20 of them; big and small and of course Carl was gone TDY at the time, I learn to mark the backs of the puzzles, that took we forever to clean up.

Christina said...

That's a good idea! She hasn't found the puzzles yet, but I'm sure she will soon. We really need to get the babyproofing done...it has been a few years since we had a crawler around the house.