Thursday, April 17, 2008

Got Tagged

This is for you Pam =)

Four Jobs I have held
1- Radar Tech
2- La Leche League Leader
3- Doula
4- Mom/wife

Four movies I could watch over and over again
1 - Steel Magnolias
2- Tommy Boy
3- Forrest Gump
4- The Prestige

Four places I have lived.
1- Texas
2- Mountain Home, Idaho
3- Knob Knoster, Missouri
4- Biloxi, Mississi1ppi

Four TV shows I like
1- ER
2- Gray's Anatomy
3- Jericho
4- 24

Four people that e-mail me regulary
1. Shannon
2. Erin
3. Joan
4. All of the people on my numerous Yahoo Email groups that clog up my email

Four favorite foods
1. Fried Shrimp
2. My smoked brisket
3. anything mexican.....especially tamales
4. dark chocolate truffles

Four places that I'd rather be
1. in the peace and solitude of the temple
2. in a clean orangized cover picture magazine home
3. camping
4. in my garden

2 comments:

pam said...

Thanks!! Sorry if my sister bug me to do this, I get to bug you, heehee.

Anonymous said...

and I am the sister of pam Kristeen and enjoy your web site.