Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What a Party!

Last weekend my sis invited our family over to her house for a little party. It was time for the grown-ups to play. We had some great food, and played some cool games. I got the chance to play Guitar Hero......that game is awesome!! I'm totally going to pick it up for myself. We played some Sing Star on the Playstation too. My sis is a total rock star. She is unbeatable. It was a blast singing all of those songs we listened to when we were growing up. We wrapped the night up by watching Steven blow everyone away on Dance Dance Revolution. See.....he got his skills when I was way pregnant with Reagan. Pregnancy and the dance pad just don't go well together.....something about the jumping up and down part. Now I can't even come close to his scores.

It really was a lot of fun. The kids all played with their cousins, and we got a chance to be kids again. I can't believe we are getting so OLD. I remember being a kid and playing with my cousins while the grownups hung out together......now it's my kids playing and I'M the grown up.

We really have to do that again. My sister is a total cut-up and a blast to hang out with. The other one aint so bad either ;o).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally look forward to our nights being rock stars!

I don't remember the last time I had so much fun.

And urinating on myself was a blast too!

Again soon!!!