Thursday, October 2, 2008

Getting Back To Normal

Now that our power is restored we have spent the last week trying to get things back to normal. The kids are getting back to their schoolwork, and Steven is back at work full time....which is a break for him since he has been working so hard helping everyone with clean-up/recovery efforts. We are all sore and tired....but very blessed.

Fall is on it's way here. The leaves are scattered in the yard. We put out our decorations, and took stock of our Halloween costumes. We are doing a bit of fall clean up in preparation for the holidays. And in the middle of all of that we are getting ready to get Lauren a hog for 4-H.

Corben's 9th birthday is just around the corner. This November also with be the 15th year that Steven and I have been together. We plan to have a special evening together and go out on a dinner cruise on the lake....something I am really looking forward to.

All in all I am ready to move forward from all of this mess and enjoy a wonderful low stress holiday season!

No comments: