Always worry about what they are up to when they get quiet.I slipped off upstairs to use the bathroom and left my little angel in the
capable hands of her father.
When I returned a few minutes later the silence downstairs gave me concern over the baby's whereabouts. Daddy was oblivious that anything was going on even though he was just a few feet away. I rounded the corner into the kitchen and found my pumpkin making snow angles in the sugar she had spilled all over the floor.
2 comments:
Too sweet, boy I remember those moments, I have all the puzzles (lots) dump all out, lets say I have learn to number them. I have had rice, cereal, etc.... They all love to play in the closet.
Hope Hayden is doing better.
You are the first blogger I've met since we moved here! Yay!
Kendall got into the bisquick last year. She was covered in it, she was even eating it. It was one of those times that the mess was worth the laugh!
Post a Comment