I wanted to do an update, and I realized that I haven't said much about Reagan in a while. She is just growing by leaps and bounds. I just can't even belive how much she has grown. It is so hard to remember back to a time when she was small....I guess she never was really small though.
She is talking like crazy now and even putting together sentences. She can identify several letters. She can count to 2! She knows a few colors. She knows all of her body parts. And animals are her favorite things. For some reason she identifies them by the sounds they make instead of their actual names. For instance, monkeys are "hoo-hooos", cows are "moos", horses are "neigh-neigh" etc. The only animal that she identifies by it's actual name is a sheep which she calls a sheepie.
For Halloween, she was dresses as a "sheepie", and she was so cute. She tells me multiple times a day that "me baby sheepie". She also says the we need "more baby sheepie" and that we need "two baby sheepie". I think that the idea of another baby in the house sits pretty well with her. She loves babies, and I think she would have a blast helping out with a new little one. She desperately misses the older kids when they go to school. I do as much as I can to entertain her, but I don't think I can replace the rowdy kid-play that goes on between Reagan and her brothers and sisters. They adore her and will do anything to make her happy.
Hopefully potty training will be the next big milestone. She is very ready right now, but I hesitate to jump into it with the busy-ness of the holidays about to start. I'm thinking that a fancy fancy bells and whistles potty might be on her Christmas list!
No comments:
Post a Comment