Well, the tech returned and in just a few seconds declared that it was a boy. I thought it was way too quick for her to make that determination. I asked her if she was for sure, and she said she was 1000% sure. And then she showed us a much clearer view that didn't leave any doubts. =)


I love how everyone laughs when we show them this picture. We are so excited. The kids are excited too. We had a great time sharing the news with everyone.
When we left the office and got in the car I told Steven that we needed to talk names. Honestly I had not even discussed names with him. I barely even entertained the thought of any boy names. I had actually worked harder on a girl name. Well, Steven didn't like the first name I through out there, but whole heartedly agreed to the second name which shocked me. (Normally we toss names back and forth for several weeks) This little guy will be named Hudson Paul Pierce. Hudson ends in "N" like the rest of the kids names. And his middle name is Paul after an awesome uncle I lost several years ago.
I can't wait to buy some blue stuff!!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations Christina and family. Love the name, have fun shopping for blue.
Terri Brenner
Way excited for you!!!
Pam
Post a Comment